Stem Cells Transplant Institute
Exciting progress is being made through innovative research, evaluating the safety and efficacy of stem cell transplantation for the treatment of debilitating diseases. The Stem Cells Transplant Institute believes that the potential of stem cell therapies must be explored. The professionals at the Stem Cells Transplant Institute are committed to providing personalized service and the highest quality of care to every patient.
Stem Cell Tansplant Institute
- The physicians, the clinic, and the hospital are accredited.
- They collaborate with the leading researchers, laboratories, and clinics worldwide.
- Their physicians are members of the International Society for Stem Cell Application, and the CEO and founder, is the ISSCA Chapter Director for Central America and the Caribbean.
- They utilize cutting edge procedures that mix adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells with platelet rich growth factors to enhance efficacy and improve outcomes.
- They use mesenchymal stem cells from your body’s own adipose tissue. Unlike bone marrow extraction, extracting stem cells from your own adipose tissue will not weaken your immune system.
- Their physicians are fully licensed to practice medicine and perform stem cell treatments in Costa Rica.
- Stem cell treatment at the Stem Cells Transplant Institute may be significantly less expensive than similar treatments available in the United States, Europe, Mexico, and Asia.